Efficiency Through Unification and Consolidation: It is cost-effective, integrated, modular, scalable and customizable. ARMS® helps airlines reduce cost while ensuring strict compliance and uncompromising safety.
ARMS® is a Cohesive Combination of Multiple Systems
An ERP for the aviation business that enables end-to-end management of all critical operational functionalities starting with network planning through optimizer-driven actual operations management and closing loop with analytics of achieved performance data, that loops back into planning and further optimization for tactical actions aimed to achieve better day to day targets, and long term initiatives for meeting strategic business objectives.
ARMS® Suite Comprises
- Commercial Planning Sub-System (CPSS) for Network Planning & Flight Scheduling
- Flight Operations Sub-System (FOSS) for Fleet Watch & Tracking
- Flight Planning & Dispatch Sub-System (FPDS) to minimize the cost of operations, in addition to Load & Trim (L&T)
- Crew Management Sub-System (CMSS) – for efficient utilization of crew and better crew quality of life
- Engineering & Maintenance Sub-System (EMSS) – for managing engineering resources and operations
- Logistics & Inventory Management Sub-System (LIMSS) – for just-in-time inventory management, supply chain and readiness
- MRO / HMRO – for maintenance, repair and overhaul operations
- Safety and Quality Management Sub-System (SQMS) for a preventive safety and quality management regime, including a Flight Data Monitoring & Analytics
- Flight Data Monitoring & Analysis Sub-System(FDMA) module that reads and analyses FDR data.
The ARMS® Mobility Solutions suite comprises a wide spectrum of applications designed for latest generation Tablets and Smart Phone devices.
Components of this suite applicable for Non Scheduled Cargo Operations are:
- ARMS® on the TAB™ (AOT): EFB/ ETL Solution on Tablet devices
- ARMS® on Mobile™ Crew Solution (Flight Deck Crew/ Cabin Crew/ Engineering Crew) on Smart Phones and Tablet devices.
ARMS® on the TAB™ – EFB/ ETL Solution (AOT): is a comprehensive mobility solution for Airlines and Air Operators, as a managed migration path to adopt Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) and Electronic Tech Log (ETL) initiatives. In fact, it goes beyond EFB & ETL. It can be used for other functions as well, e.g., for Cabin Crew, MNE Crew and Load Masters, etc., all controlled by a unified Backend Server infrastructure.
AOT comprises Server-side components and the Tablet-side (Client) application. As an integral part of the ARMS® V2.5 Suite, it is integrated with all the other Sub-Systems (e.g., Engineering and Maintenance, Flight Operations, Crew Management and Flight Planning and Dispatch), thus offering enhanced automation and process efficiency and therefore ‘true’ mobility!
ARMS® on Mobile™ – Crew Solution (AOM): An extension of the ARMS® V2.5 Suite. A state-of-the-art mobility solution that offers Airlines and Air Operators access to various Crew specific information from across various sub- systems of the suite. AOM provides data to end-users in real time, as well as offline mode. The same investment can be uses for other functions like, Ground Handlers, MNE Crew and Load Masters, all controlled by a unified Backend Server infrastructure. “ARMS® on Mobile™” is designed to work on all Apple iPhone models 4 and above. Being a part of the ARMS® V2.5 Suite, it can seamlessly integrate with all the other Sub-Systems pf ARMS® Suite thereby offering a truly integrated end-to-end Mobility solution.
A 24/7 Flight Support & Dispatch Centre (FSDC) manned by experienced and qualified professionals, provides the following services:
Collaborative Authoring & Publishing Sub-system (CAPS)
- Remote Dispatch
- Trip Kit Support
- AOM Charts
- RTOW, RLW Charts
- OEI Drift-down Procedures
- Mountainous Terrain Escape Routes
- Obstacle Clearance Charts & Procedures
Outsource the arduous task of formatting, revisioning and maintaining company manuals and SOPs to our publishing & DTP specialists
Outsource all your digitization jobs to us, leaving you free to concentrate on core aviation operations