Efficiency through unification and consolidation.
ARMS® is a comprehensive and proven ERP solution to manage all the operational areas of an airline, residing on an unified database.
It is cost-effective, integrated, modular, scalable and customizable. ARMS® helps airlines reduce cost while ensuring strict compliance and uncompromising safety.
ARMS® is a cohesive combination of multiple systems
An ERP for the aviation business that enables end-to-end management of all critical operational functionalities starting with network planning through optimizer-driven actual operations management and closing loop with analytics of achieved performance data, that loops back into planning and further optimization for tactical actions aimed to achieve better day to day targets, and long term initiatives for meeting strategic business objectives.
ARMS® suite comprises
- Commercial Planning Sub-System (CPSS) for Network Planning & Flight Scheduling
- Flight Operations Sub-System (FOSS) for Fleet Watch & Tracking
- Flight Planning & Dispatch Sub-System (FPDS) to minimize the cost of operations, in addition to Load & Trim (L&T)
- Crew Management Sub-System (CMSS) – for efficient utilization of crew and better crew quality of life
- Engineering & Maintenance Sub-System (EMSS) – for managing engineering resources and operations
- Logistics & Inventory Management Sub-System (LIMSS) – for just-in-time inventory management, supply chain and readiness
- MRO / HMRO – for maintenance, repair and overhaul operations
- Safety and Quality Management Sub-System (SQMS) for a preventive safety and quality management regime, including a Flight Data Monitoring & Analytics
- Flight Data Monitoring & Analysis Sub-System (FDMA) module that reads and analyses FDR data