Cebu Pacific Air
Implementing the agile way, through discovery and cultural assimilation
- The ISD department that was set to implement a well known system was thrown into disarray due to the management’s decision to opt for ARMS® for the value it brought to the table.
- Resistance and an air of non-cooperation
- Being a first client in the Far East Asian region brought issues of cultural sensitivity and associated challenges.
- A tight project schedule and high expectations.
- Multiple iterations in defining customization requirements.
- ARMS® Operations Suite was deployed on a turnkey solution basis, deployed on CEB’s local servers on a one-time license. It comprised:
- Commercial Planning Sub-System (CPSS)
- Flight Operations Sub-System (FOSS)
- Crew Management Sub-System (CMSS)
- The System was were purchased by CEB
- The solution included:
- Project Management
- Data Services
- Technical and Warranty Support
- Successful deployment despite a project over run of 50% primarily attributed to scope changes.
- Breakdown of the initial resistance and complete change of attitude during and after project implementation.
- Upgradation to ARMS® V2.5
- High degree of process automation and operational efficiency.