Meeting the dynamics of continuous growth through an implementation cycle
- Pen & Paper operations were being run until 2010; a 2011 installation of an expensive Crew & Fleet Management solution which could not be completely implemented.
- An immediate search for a replacement ended in the selection of ARMS® V1 by the end of 2011.
- System was slated to address a rapidly growing organization’s process automation requirements
- Airline ownership changed after deployment, but they continued with ARMS®
The following applications were deployed on a hosted model:
- Commercial Planning Sub-System (CPSS)
- Flight Operations Sub-System (FOSS)
- Crew Management Sub-System (CMSS)
- Engineering Management Sub-System (EMSS)
- Logistics & Inventory Management Sub-System (LIMS)
- Improved forward planning with what/if analysis as part of the automation of all key processes
- Crew Portal simplified life for the Crew who now had real time information on changes to their schedules and better leave management, all leading to an improved QoL
- Efficient reporting tools ensured less time was wasted
- Vastly improved reaction times from efficient disruption management