We value add to our ARMS® solutions with services that include migration, integration, documentation, digitization and training. On a turnkey basis or on-demand, to ensure smooth transition, managed change and early adoption of the new system (ARMS®) with minimal risk of disruption to business processes.
- We extract, transform, integrate data from fragmented silos, to the ARMS® unified database and data warehouse, transforming your enterprise data assets into a cohesive data repository.
- Our experienced team reduces the burden on your resources, becoming your single window of responsibility; whether transition from on-premise to cloud or legacy to next-gen migration, or both we ensure early return on investment (ROI) and user adoption, while minimizing business continuity risks.
- Data lying fragmented across disparate silos cannot be exploited to full potential. We collate, consolidate your data into a unified database and normalize it into a data warehouse. This enables its easy exploitation through Business Intelligence tools to help you gain Analytical Maturity.
- Moving data across disparate systems is challenging and expensive, plus, done manually, impacts data integrity. Also dependent on age, architecture, platforms and formats.
- We develop bespoke interfaces for seamless exchange of data between systems, that minimizes human intervention ensuring data integrity of the highest level.
Training & Workshops
- Be it training triggered by change of system, upgrades and customizations, advances in technology or staff turnover, by our on-demand training and workshops, we cover the entire spectrum of your training requirements: initial, recurrent, just-in-time or online.
- Our team of domain experts are always available to offer you bespoke training packages and workshops online or on-site.
- To meet every regulatory compliance requirement, we help you maintain external and internal documentation like Tech Pubs, Policy Manuals, SOPs, etc., saving you the time and specialist skills, and unnecessary overheads.
- Our document and content management services cover authoring with consistent quality and compliance across formatting, editing, revision control and publications. All documents can be delivered as conventional hard-copy prints or in paperless formats (XML / HTML / PDF) for distribution through web-portals, tablets / smartphones.
- To preserve records of equipment and crew and provide on-demand access of these while they are in active service, and post, when records are required to be available in easily retrievable archives. Conventional methods of records storage and archival occupy expensive real estate and require sophisticated systems for preservation and retrieval.
- We help you digitalize conventional sources of records (paper, magnetic tapes, microfiche, etc.,) to digital content. Digitized content is then delivered along with content management archival and retrieval software (InfoPrompt® ) as a comprehensive solution. Records can then be accessed online with the requisite security levels.
- Once the initial records are digitalized, we offer the option to convert your recording templates to ‘eForms’ thus eliminating the repetitive process of digitalization and porting records directly on to a database.
- Digitalization reduces cost of record preservation and increases retrieval efficiency while ensuring regulatory compliance. Whereas, eForms eliminates digitalization and the associated processes and costs.