ARMS® on Mobile® – AOM
An extension of the ARMS® Suite on the Tablet and Mobile environment to empower the workforce with mobility and connectivity.
AOM is the mobile client for ARMS® V 2.5, covers a wide spectrum of applications within the suite, operating on iOS, Android & Windows devices alike.
It enables access and empowers crew while in their operating environments and on the move.
What AOM does
Being the mobile client of ARMS® V2.5, operations crew on the move can see and act on specific data and information from various sub-systems. The extension is available on all smartphones – iOS, Android, and Windows – enabling staff with unified communications, interaction, notification and coordination (UCINC).
How It Works
- The server component of AOM manages content, users and devices enabling the solution to be bespoke and user specific
- The smartphone APP is platform agnostic and offers solutions for Air Crew, Cabin Crew and any other ground crew and staff, including executive management
- The smartphone APPs are customizable both in content and in styles to make it user and usage specific
List of Modules & Functionalities
- Check status of crew Training, Qualifications and document validity
- View roster and other duty assignments including dead-head and training
- Input bids, requests and mutual swaps
- View HOTAC and other crew logistics information
- Check duty logs and FDTL status
- Apply for leave, Staff Travel, Leave Travel Allowances and view application status
- Check flight status and timings (includes facility for crew to input OOOI timings)
- Preview weather briefings and NOTAMs
- View and acknowledge notifications from management
To learn more about our products, specify your area of interest and email us at: email@example.com