What AOT does
AOT is intended for flight deck, cabin and ground crew alike, with a range of tablet based applications for a mobile and connected workforce. Its frontend is app based, with different applications addressing different functional areas. Its UI renders to ideal specs for workplace ambient conditions of light and visibility and is compliant to global standards.
Works on all devices – iOS, Android and Windows.
Backend architecture for ease of migration – migration by operators to tablet-based mobility initiatives.
Scalable and tiered – that enables it to connect with various 3rd party technologies and connectors for collaboration and interaction.
Compliant – AOT complies with industry and regulator standards
How it works
- Server – manages content, users and devices, enabling the solution to be mission specific and secure
- Tablet APPs – EFB (electronic flight bag), EFF (electronic flight folder) and ETL (electronic tech log), eDocs (electronic documents) and eForms (electronic forms)
- Offline capability – all apps work offline and sync’ when online, with connected with the backend. – exchanging information – including with 3rd party applications
List of Modules & Functionalities
For Flight Deck Crew
- eDOCs Library
- Tripkits/ Flight Plan
- Airfield Charts (from AIPs or 3rd party commercial sources)
- RTOW, AOM, other charts
- Online eForms (including ETL, training completion, etc.)
- Applications: Load & Trim and OEM APPs
For Cabin Crew
- In-Flight Sales (Duty Free, F&B, etc.)
- Electronic Manuals & Announcement Cards (eDOCs)
- Passenger Manifest with LOPA diagrams
- Passenger Loyalty Program and preferences
- Online eForms (Cabin Defect Log, Service Quality Audits, etc.)
- Customer Feedback eForms
For Maintenance Crew (MNE)
- ETL – Electronic Tech Log
- EWP – Electronic Work Packs
- eDOCs and eForms – online technical publications library and electronic forms
- NRC – online Non-Routine Cards
- Online Material or Stores Requisition
- Real-time view of data, e.g., aircraft movements from flight operations and MCC systems
For Other Staff
AOT also has modules that can be plugged into on-line and off-line APPs for ground staff, e.g., Airport Managers, ATCOs, Ground Handlers, Load Masters and Dispatch Staff, to efficiently perform for day to day operations management tasks, like attendance monitoring or providing real-time BI and data analytics dashboards for the management.