What LIMS does
LIMS helps airlines manage the supply chain efficiently to ensure just-in-time availability of spares and materials, thus controlling costs.
- Manages all the supply chain, logistics and inventory related operational activities ensuring optimum stock holding and just-in-time positioning of spares and materials.
- Integrates inventory information, procurement, packaging, transportation, material handling, warehousing and store management functions in one system.
- Ensures free and seamless workflows between Procurement, Receipt & Dispatch, and Stores, seamlessly integrating engineering and maintenance with logistics end-users.
Modules & Functions
- Inventory Master (INV) with IPC integration
- Vendor Management (VEN)
- Purchase & Procurement Module (PPM)
- Planning, Provisioning & Forecasting (PPF)
- Stores Management (SMM)
- Receipt & Dispatch (RDM)
- Workshop/ Repairs Coordination (WRC)
- Logistics MIS Reports (LMR)
- Finance Management (FIN)