ARMS® Sub Systems
What CWP does
An interactive and intuitive web browser interface for anytime, anywhere access enabling workflow automation, interaction and process efficiency for crew who are always on the move.
- A web portal for crew to view and update personal details, apply for leave, submit bids and requests, interact with management, etc.
- A unified platform for crew to view duty assignments, rosters, training calendars, view must-read items, bulletins, department specific notifications, crew duty reporting, etc.
- Also integrates departmental portals, e.g., Safety Portal, FOQA Portal, Centralized Crew Briefing Portal, etc.
- Online access to all company information
- eDocs covering publications, SOPs, manuals, etc., for reading and reference
- eForms for filling and submission of forms and reports online
- Quicklinks to important websites related to company’s operations
List of Modules & Functionalities
- Crew Personal area
- Notices – compulsory read areas, notifications, flight safety bulletins etc
- Aircraft Information corner – by type
- eDocs – documents library
- eForms – (online fillable / print-on-demand forms)
- Information resources and Quicklinks
- Admin Module – content management, user access control, usage monitoring, etc.
To learn more about our products, specify your area of interest and email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org