ARMS® Sub Systems
What EMSS does
Keep your aircraft in a maximum state of airworthiness and ensure quality, compliance and dispatch reliability.
- This sub-system provides maintenance managers and engineers with all the information they need for sound decision-making.
- It empowers them to control and improve maintenance processes, while aligning with flight schedules and operational requirements, and keep a tight control over costs.
- The system also ensures strict statutory compliance, consistent quality, enhanced airworthiness and better maintenance reliability.
List of Modules & Functionalities
- Technical Records (TRM)
- Technical Services (TSM)
- Maintenance Control Center (MCC) with DoP Status
- Engineering Planning (EPM)
- Line & Base Maintenance Management (LMM)
- Technical Publications Management (TPM)
- Engineering Crew Management (ECM)
- Quality Management (QMM)
- Engineering MIS Reports (EMR)
To learn more about our products, specify your area of interest and email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org