ARMS® Sub Systems
What LIMS does
Manage the supply chain efficiently to ensure just-in-time availability of spares and materials, thus controlling costs.
- Manages all the supply chain, logistics and inventory related operational activities ensuring optimum stock holding and just-in-time positioning of spares and materials.
- Involves the integration of inventory information, procurement, packaging, transportation, material handling, warehousing and store management; wherein Procurement, Receipt & Dispatch, and Stores functions are all seamlessly integrated to ensure free and seamless workflows between the engineering, maintenance and logistics end-users.
List of Modules & Functionalities
- Inventory Master (INV) with IPC integration
- Vendor Management (VEN)
- Purchase & Procurement Module (PPM)
- Planning, Provisioning & Forecasting (PPF)
- Stores Management (SMM)
- Receipt & Dispatch (RDM)
- Workshop/ Repairs Coordination (WRC)
- Logistics MIS Reports (LMR)
- Finance Management (FIN)
To learn more about our products, specify your area of interest and email us at: email@example.com