We have a 100% Implementation Success Rate
The most comprehensive and next-gen technology solution for Airline Operations, designed by aviation professionals. Built on a unified database with an integral data warehouse, offered as a scalable Solution-as-a-Service
One system for ALL functions of airline operations
The unified database of ARMS® enables consolidation of all functions of airline operations into one platform, allowing for seamless interactivity and interoperability in real-time between them, e.g., flight ops, M&E, crew, safety, quality and analytics.
Next-gen, mobile and scalable
The ARMS® tech stack is easy to maintain and deploy. The architecture allows scalability, e.g., adding incremental features, like, mobility to empower the workforce.
Customizable – to suit size and nature of operations
Equally suited for no-frills carriers to control costs and stay compliant, as, for large airlines to bring changes in non-disruptive increments. For start-up airlines, we are a trusted partner in setting up systems and processes to operationalize a business plans with speed and agility, to maximize on ROI.
Backed by deep domain expertise
Designed and run by specialists with 300+ years of collective experience in airline operations, team ARMS® does not need discovery time; be it in implementation or design and delivery of a custom solution. Resources and time make direct impact on operations and bottom lines, and we keep our engagements simple and expeditious.
Long term value
- The ARMS® R&D roadmap is always aligned to a clients’ business roadmap.
- Being our own system integrator we brings powerful synergies to the table
- Ready BI & Analytics components that add no prep time & effort for data management, consolidation, analysis etc.
- Flexible commercials enables a client to choose their payment option and deployment model: Software or Solution or Platform-as-a-Service, or one time license
- Our global presence ensures you are supported and covered across the Americas, EMEA, S Asia and APAC regions