- Network Planning CPSS – Commercial Planning
- Fleet Watch & Flight Following FOSS – Flight Operations
- Flight Dispatch FPDS – Flight Planning & Dispatch
- Crew Management & Scheduling CMSS – Crew Management
- Maintenance & Engineering EMSS – Engineering & Maintenance
- Inventory Management LIMS – Logistics & Inventory Management
- Maintenance Repair & Overhaul HMRO – Heavy Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
- E-Learning & Training ITMS – Integrated Training Management System
- FDM Analysis FDMA – Flight Data Monitoring & Analysis
- Fuel Efficiency Management FCAM – Fuel Consumption Analysis MIS
- Safety Management Systems SQMS – Safety & Quality Management
Read more about
Fuel Consumption Analysis MIS (FCAM) – Accurate monitoring, measurement and analyses of fuel consumption for reduction in direct cost of operations
- Identifies specific KPIs for monitoring & measurement
- Collates all data required for in-depth analysis
- Helps in IOSA, EU-ETS compliance
- Proactively Controls Fuel Burn
Modules & Functions
- Admin Module – to control the system user environment for setup and access control, manage logs and report activity and violations.
- Fuel Consumption Dashboard – provides an infographic of planned versus actual consumption, with deviation for the flights. Filters are available for drill down analysis of deviations.
- Data Collation – data is collated from various sources – DFDR, QAR, OPS, Tech log and CFP – for fuel analysis. Auto collation happens if integrated with other sub-systems of ARMS®
- Fuel Analysis – looping into follow-up actions across the flight and SOP compliance items, with corrective and preventive action responses.