Fuel Consumption Analysis MIS (FCAM) – Accurate monitoring, measurement and analyses of fuel consumption for reduction in direct cost of operations
- Identifies specific KPIs for monitoring & measurement
- Collates all data required for in-depth analysis
- Helps in IOSA, EU-ETS compliance
- Proactively Controls Fuel Burn
Modules & Functions
- Admin Module – to control the system user environment for setup and access control, manage logs and report activity and violations.
- Fuel Consumption Dashboard – provides an infographic of planned versus actual consumption, with deviation for the flights. Filters are available for drill down analysis of deviations.
- Data Collation – data is collated from various sources – DFDR, QAR, OPS, Tech log and CFP – for fuel analysis. Auto collation happens if integrated with other sub-systems of ARMS®
- Fuel Analysis – looping into follow-up actions across the flight and SOP compliance items, with corrective and preventive action responses.