InfoPrompt Manages documentation, information and content – helping the business transition to a paperless environment. Besides rendering mobility, real-time information sharing, collaboration and process efficiency to the business.
InfoPrompt forms the backbone of an enterprise class knowledge management system – eases the daunting task of collating, organizing, and sanitizing complex data structures for current generation RDBMSs. The system may be used for business data, as well as, for managing large external objects like multimedia files and electronic documents
What InfoPrompt® V2.5 does
It can be placed as the repository of information in an MIS or an Integrated Document Management Systems (IDMS), including, for storage and smart retrieval of Digital Video Movies as in an on-line video library, or for clipart and infographics, as in, an Image Source Library.
How is it designed
Design based on Epistemology – new generation industry initiatives of bringing tested principles of knowledge management into a mainstream IT application. Features are:
Easy DIY tools for set up – hierarchical classification of the information structure (Taxonomy); Assigns Context, Relevance & Sub-Category based on essential properties (Ontology); functionality for capture, definition of Metadata for fast, relevant and accurate search.
Next-gen tech specs – the product looks like a Windows Explorer client, but interacts with the RDBMS (MS SQL 2005/ 08) at the back-end.
Smart Storage – all content “checked in” resides within, making the system an efficient Technical Library for technical documentation PLUS a Digital Storage & Archival for records.
Easy Admin – User Rights & Access Control Management is secure and it can assign individual / group / departmental rights with a high degree of granularity, i.e., exercise control over cabinets, folder, or Sub-folder level.
Intuitive Client – Once content is organized it can be accessed by users through eDOCs – the client which is available as a Client Server Windows application as well as a Web application.
How it works
In an airline/ MRO environment, InfoPrompt® helps create, configure and manage a comprehensive Technical Library; for the storage and retrieval of the technical documentation supplied by aircraft manufacturers and other OEMs, plus, the wealth of documentation the organization generates (and needs to archive) during operations. InfoPrompt® is a centralized knowledge repository that users can access from anywhere via the Internet.
At the heart of the system lies the InfoPrompt® Server, which,
- Creates user-definable taxonomy structures for the content libraries
- Enforces highly granular levels of access control, down to object level
- Provides for user-definable metadata fields to improve search functionality
- Allows users to place non-invasive comments on content with Meta-notes-on-file feature
- Contains content routing and forwarding within database, accessible only by authorized users
- Has a built-in scanner support for digitizing paper and film
List of Modules & Functionalities
- Available on Windows app, browser and tablet environments
- Windows app ensures highest level of security restricting content access from IP & MAC addresses
- Users can create individual taxonomy structures and organize content as ‘favourites’
- Content remains ‘read-only’ with the facility to add meta-notes-on-file to exchange comments
Crew Portal Manager
Collaborative Authoring & Publishing System – CAPS
- Simplifies the process of authoring, editing and revising large technical publications and policy manuals
- Supports multiple stylesheets rendering various output formats
- Enables hyperlinking of content within the publication, as also, externally to other projects
- Allows multiple users to work on a single publication project simultaneously
- Facilitates review and approval workflows to ensure information security, integrity and confidentiality
To learn more about our products, specify your area of interest and email us at: email@example.com