Congratulations and thanks for the excellent support received during ‘go-live’…
During an implementation, be it for a trial or a live deployment, our project managers ensure meaningful collaboration between end-users and the product team, keeping all stakeholders in sync with the progress of a project, with a tight control over project budget. Our alignment with best industry practices ensures ownership from start to finish, of schedules, timelines & milestones.
- Study of processes key to deployment at relevant departments, for fitment and requisite customization needs for smooth implementation of ARMS®
- ARMS® Software Deployment: Install unconfigured ARMS® components and database shell on live production environment. Simultaneously, a second instance for training & testing.
- Training Eco System: Set up training room with appropriate training aids, hardware and peripherals.
- Testing Connectivity: Test connectivity and response time of the systems connected to ARMS® hosted servers through Internet.
- Business Rules and Parameters Study: Carry out study of business rules and parameters for parameterization of the ARMS® “Rules Engine” for each Sub-System and set up and configure Data Masters and Master Records, accordingly.
- Data Collation & Import: Commence the data collation and encoding to stabilize the core data capture processes, e.g., of Tech Logs, Aircraft Movement Timings, Crew Records, Aircraft Records, etc.
- User Training: Undertake training of actual users as per agreed training schedules.
- CRs Collation (Round-1): Start recording CRs (Round-1), after training is completed for all users
- User Acceptance Testimony (UAT): Commence the User Acceptance Testimony (UAT) phase once all Customization Reports (CRs) of Round-1 are implemented and declare the System Operational upon successful completion of UAT’s.
- CRs Collation (Round-2): Supervise collation and implementation of CR’s for Round-2 Customization Phase.
Onsite Project Manager Responsibilities
- Set Up Teams of Process Owners and a Project Committee with the client team
- Coordinate Project Activities between Clients/ Users, Implementation Team and Support
- Maintain & Track Project Issues Register before they become Project Risks, keep Project Committee apprised of any issues
- Conduct Progress Review Meetings periodically.
- Seek Regular User Feedback and coordinate closure of open items in association with Laminaar Software Developments Labs and Technical Support Centre