The ARMS® Technical Support Services Organization is built on ITSM principles spelt by ISO IEC 20000 standards. Our support services under AMC or Technical Warranty or during the period of a POC or Trial, be it for resolving bugs or providing and upgrade or uploading a patch or conducting routine maintenance, are offered under the following categories:
- Onsite/ Deskside support
- Remote support via our dedicated Portals
- Telephonic (Voice) / Chat / Email through 24×7 Helpdesks
Types of Support Services
- Onsite: Where applicable, ARMS® PM(s) are available onsite during business hours. Off work, PMs can be reached telephonically, to respond as per SLA limits, supported by the remote support teams in Bangalore & Mumbai, India
- Via Portal: All ARMS® clients have 24×7 access to Laminaar Tech Support Portal where issues, bugs and complaints can be logged. In addition to that:
- 24×7 Help Desk: All ARMS® clients can also avail one-step escalation to product experts for prompt resolution of problems. This expert will respond within 2 hours of logging the call.
- Remote: From Bengaluru, India, specialist help is available remotely during business hours. On off business days or hours, emergency contact numbers are available for obtaining specialist help.
- Management of Hosted Service: In our hosted service center, server infrastructure is monitored 24×7 and our engineers are positioned to reach the Data Centre to resolve hardware problems within 60 minutes on business days and two to three hours on off business days.