Thank you for the dedication, effort and push to make ARMS® (FOSS) a reality at IBERIA.
Laminaar hand-holds large carriers in their transformation
With a step by step controlled migration which targets,
- Digitalization of paper intensive processes
- Integration of workflows for automation
- Unification and consolidation of data for decision support
- Migration to cloud infrastructure to minimize technology overheads
A strong, services-focused Laminaar Project Management Office manages multiple activity tracks to ensure smooth execution of critical PMO targets around master data management, system integration, training workshops, documentation and digitization.
Laminaar’s application software solutions for large carriers:
- ARMS® which enables transformation with minimal risk to business continuity; being modular, scalable and integrating well with other 3rd party systems ARMS® progressively enables migration from a multiple standalone systems into one unified solution
- ARMS® on the Tab® with its range of tablet base apps that makes operations digital and paperless in cockpits, cabins, tarmacs or hangars.
- ARMS® on Mobile® which keeps the workforce connected via web browser, tablets and smartphones
- InfoPrompt® which allows real-time collaboration in documentation, publishing and dissemination, and digitization of regulatory paperwork into eDocs, e-libraries, e-archives.
- Delta.Net® the e-Learning system that ensures competency levels of crew and staff are maintained and helps reduce training costs