Non-Scheduled/ Part-135 Operators
The modules of the ARMS® package have been useful and effective ... It serves as a good management tool both for operations and planning. It was customized as per our requirement.
Oil & Gas Air Logistics
ARMS® NS is used by one of the world’s biggest offshore heli-operators and logistics providers. The solution caters to the infotech needs of every type of specialized heli-operations, e.g., MEDEVAC, Search & Rescue, Oil & Gas. It helps operators save time, control costs and increase efficiency, yet maintain strict compliance and uncompromised safety. With one solution for all operational functions, operators lower their TCO with LAMINAAR’s flexible and cost-effective commercial models.
ARMS® NS added with ARMS® Mobility, allows staff to notify, interact and communicate with the system using web browser, tablets and smartphones: ARMS on the TAB® (AOT) for EFB, EFF and ETL, and ARMS on Mobile® (AOM) for a live window to workplace utilities, on and off duty.
ARMS® NS combined with InfoPrompt® makes operations paperless and digital, adding a centralized information repository that is ideally suited for,
- Authoring, editing and publishing Tech Pubs, SOPs and manuals
- Digitizing regulatory paperwork into eDocs, e-libraries, e-archives
- Centralized publishing and secure dissemination of eDocs and manuals online
IT Enabled Knowledge & Business Process Services – are also available on-demand, e.g.,
- Flight Data Services – including calibrations and decoding HFDR and HUMS; parsing, analysis and creating reports from extracted data, for compliance with regulatory FDM requirements, proactive safety programs and predictive insights.
- Documentation Services – preparation, authoring and maintenance of tech pubs and manuals, which include conversion of heavy manual documentation into eDocs and encoding of metadata